Have you spent time wishing you had a more beautiful, straight smile? At QUANTUM DENTAL, we offer an Orthodontic Consultation to direct you to our affiliated specialists . If you would like to learn more about Invisalign clear braces, talk to Dr. Deyab about this breakthrough cosmetic treatment.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a teeth-straightening system that relies on removable aligner trays, rather than brackets and wires. The trays are made of soft, BPA-free plastic. We will take impressions of your teeth and send them to a certified lab. Technicians will then create a series of aligners custom-crafted for your teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign offers a wide variety of benefits, including inconspicuous smile correction. Other benefits include:
- Invisalign trays are soft, causing little to no irritation
- Invisalign cost is typically in line with traditional braces, and often covered by insurance
- The clear aligner trays are practically invisible, so few people will realize you are straightening your smile
- You can remove the trays, for undisturbed eating and daily hygiene
- Because you wear a series of trays that do not require adjustments, you will need to schedule fewer appointments than with traditional braces
- With Invisalign you can achieve a straight, uniform smile, and improved confidence
Do You Make A Good Candidate for Invisalign?
If you want a straighter smile but you do not want to wear metal or clear traditional braces, you may make an excellent candidate for Invisalign. This system treats most misalignment issues, including spaced out teeth, crooked teeth, overcrowding, overbite, underbite, crossbite, and openbite. In most cases, Invisalign can correct your teeth for a beautiful cosmetic finish, if however you are not a candidate for Clear Braces, more traditional orthodontic treatment may be better suited for you.